New Meyle Encoder
Incremental 58 mm programmable & 100 mm bearing insolated with dual output option encoder
- Programmable incremental encoder from 1 to 65.536 pulses
- Programming software via USB cable
- External diameter 58 mm
- Shaft Ø 6 or 10 mm - Hollow shaft Ø 10, 12, 14 and 15 mm
- Protection class IP65 according to DIN EN 60529
- Connection by cable (any cable lenght available) or industrial connector M12 or M23
- Resolution up to 5.000 pulses per turn
- External diameter 100 mm
- Shaft Ø 11 mm - Blind hollow shaft from Ø 12 to 16 mm
- Integrated bearing insulation of up to 2,5 kV
- Protection class IP66 according to DIN EN 60529
- Connection by terminal box with plug-in spring terminal connectors, rotatable through 180°
- Dual output available
Miniature Limit Switches 3SE4
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the Miniature Limit Switches 3SE4... from the SIEMENS factory Amberg and assures the worldwide supply for ongoing demads, spare parts and for new applications.
The miniature limit switches are manufactured in 15 versions in one automatic production line and in different one-on-one working centers and are used in applications like:
- Actuating of auxiliary contacts in circuit breakers and load disconnecting switches
- Control of automatic door interlockings
- Detection of dangerous movements of machine parts
- Position detection with short stroke switching element
The limit switches are UL / CSA and VDE certified.
MyInc - Universal 58 mm Incremental Encoder with resolution up to 80.000 pulses:
These encoders can deliver digital square-wave or sine-wave output signals in 1, 2 or 3 channels, with their complements for all available resolutions. For square signals, the internal interpolation in the encoder electronics brings the resolution up to 80 000 cpt.
The programming of the resolution is done via dip-switches which can program resolution
multiples of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 times the basic resolution of the optical disc.
The standard frequency response of the encoders is 300 kHz. For high resolutions values of
1 MHz and more could be reached.
Following features make the MyInc a universal encoder:
- Square wave and Sinus wave output versions
- Shafted and hollow shaft encoder with same modular concept
- Shaft Ø6 and Ø10 mm
- Hollow shaft Ø14mm, aluminium reduction hubs of Ø6, Ø8, Ø10 and Ø12 mm
- Robustness, excellent shock and vibration resistance
- High degree of protection IP 67 with special sealing flange option
- High resolutions available up to 80000 pulses in 3 channels with complements
- Simple programmable resolution through Dip switch, no software, no hardware required
- Universal electronic circuits from 4.75Vdc to 30Vdc
- High operating temperature performance: -30°C up to 100°C
- High frequency response performance of output signals: 300 kHz as standard
MyProx - Programmable Inductive Proximity Sensors:
Meyle Introduces the Next Generation in Inductive Proximity Sensing
German Meyer Industrie-Electronic GmbH -MEYLE - introduces the MyProx sensor, a field programmable and adaptable inductive proximity sensor equipped with special technology allowing for increased range and field programmability.
The technology utilizes an, embedded microprocessor-based technology allowing MyProx to perform Background Metal Rejection, Band Sensing, and Position Sensing. MyProx also offers users increased sensing range up to three times that of competitive units and field configurable outputs. This new technology allows the sensor to adapt to a wide range of applications through the use of a PC compatible Remote Programmer and step-by-step configuration software.
MyProx has the ability to tune out non-targeted metallic objects and sense an object at a field selectable distance. In addition, it can be used to sense the position of an object in multiple axes, allowing it to perform like a low end vision system for metallic objects. The AC and DC proximity sensors are avalible in M12, M18 and M30 sizes.
Control Discrepancy Switches 3SV4 / 3SV5:
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the Control Discrepancy Switches 3SV4... and 3SV5... from the SIEMENS factory Berlin. The control switch can be used as Cam switches with up to 16 customer specific mounted switching elements.
Overcurrenl Relays 3UG1:
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the Instantaneous electromagnetic overcurrent relays 3UG1... from the SIEMENS factory Berlin. The 3UG1... relays are used in conjunction with circuit breakers having no instantaneous overcurrent releases (but may have undervoltage or open circuit shunt releases) and contactors. They are adjustable between 0,4 and 2000 A, depending on the version.
Overcurrenl Relays 3UA2:
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the overcurrent relays 3UA2... from the SIEMENS factory Berlin. The 3UA2... relays are delayed thermal overcurrent relays of the self resetting type and can be used from 175 to 6000 A in different versions.
Pressure Switch 6KC3:
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, customer relations and selling rights for the Pressure Switch 6KC3... from the SIEMENS factory Amberg. The 6KC3... is used woldwide for applications in the steel-, process- and marine industrie as an important safty device. It is avalible for pressure up to 180 bar and can switch uxiliary circuits up to 500 V AC / 600 V DC.
Belt Speed Monitor 6KB4:
Meyle bought the tools, manufacturing equipment, stock and customer relations for the Rotation Speed Monitor and Belt Speed Monitor 6KB4... from the SIEMENS factory Berlin. The 6KB4... Rotation and Belt Speed Monitor is used worldwide for applications in the steel-, mining-, crane- and motor industrie as an important safety device. It includes a rolling wheel which is positioned under conveyor belts for speed monitoring.
Rotation Speed Monitor Al-Ni6:
Meyle bought the exclusive selling rights und customer relations for the Rotation Speed Monitor Al-Ni 6 (New edition of the Al-Ni 5, which was manufactured before by AEG / SCHNEIDER AUTOMATION). The Al-Ni Rotation Speed Monitor is used worldwide for applications in the steel-, mining-, crane- and motor industrie as an important safty device. It is attached to shafts of large machines or motors to monitor their running up, reaching the nominal speed and stopping at braking process. Monitoring of conveyor belts is possible by attaching to the belt speed monitor and rolling wheel.