Encoder overspeed switch combinations, redundant encoders, encoders with large hollow shafts, robust encoders for conveyors and steel works.
- Incremental encoders with housing diameter 24 to 145 mm
- Incremental encoders with 4 to 72 mm hollow shaft
- Incremental encoders up to 80.000 increments resolution
- Incremental encoders up to IP 68 / IP 69K (Food industry)
- Incremental encoders with sinus output
- Double- and triple mounting of incremental and absolute encoders for different electrically isolated outputs
- Absolute encoders with housing diameter 36 to 200 mm, single- and multiturn absolute encoders with 10 to 30 mm through hollow shaft
- Absolute encoders up to resolution 17 Bit singleturn und 29 Bit multiturn
- Bus encoders for Profibus, CANopen, CANlift, Interbus, DeviceNet, Ethernet, SSI, parallel, BiSS
- Absolute encoders from 33 mm length (Ø 37 mm)
- Heavy duty incremental and absolute encoders for steel, crane and paper industries
- Linear encoders for length measurement with glass scale or long length metal tape up to 30.040 mm
- Incremental and absolute linear encoders
- Angular encoders up to resolution 1.800.000 increments (interpolated)
Encoder Selection Guide 2019
MEYLE Incremental encoder
Comprehensive range of incremental encoders as solid shafts and hollow shaft versions.
MEYLE Absolute encoder
Comprehensive range of absolute encoders as solid shafts and hollow shaft versions.
MEYLE Linear encoder
Linear encoders measure the position of linear axis and are suitable for positioning accuracy on machines. The scales are protected against chip, dust and cooling water and are designed for use on various machine tools and installations. Please find a wide range of linear encoders.
MEYLE Overspeed switch
Comprehensive range of overspeed switches.
MEYLE Draw wire encoder
Here you will find our draw wire encoder Ref. CD50, Ref. CD60 and Ref. CD80